WEAU Eau Claire
Eau Claire, WI
June 26th 2015
We all love spending time outdoors during the summer time, but nothing ruins a party faster than pests. Shane McCoy, Technical Training Director at Wil-Kil Pest Control, stopped by WEAU Eau Claire to share some simple pest preventing tips with viewers.
He offers the following tips when trying to keep you and loved ones free and clear of annoying critters:
Get A Free Quote
- Cover soda to prevent bees from flying in or around cans
- Keep sweet smelling food, desserts and trash cans inside
- Use low pressure, sodium vapor bulbs or citronella candles to light outdoor areas
- Repair rips and tears in screens to prevent pests from entering the home
- Wear long, loose-fitting sleeves or pants when possible
Contact Wil-Kil for your pest control needs.