Pre-Audit IPM Service
Adding Quality Assurance To Your Pest Management Program
At Wil-Kil, we realize that pest control is an important part of every major food-safety audit and accounts for up to 20 percent of a facility’s total score. Our pre-audit service provides additional quality assurance to your ongoing pest management program. This extra service helps ensure there are no signs of pest activity in your facility on inspection day, particularly in rodent control devices.
Wil-Kil’s Pre-Audit IPM Service helps ensure the highest possible scoring on your pest management program from outside inspection agencies or internal audits.
Possible inspection agencies include:
- AIB American Institute of Baking
- ASF All Safe Inspection
- ASI Food Safety Consultants
- NSF National Science Foundation
- NFPA – National Food Processors Association
- NOP – National Organic Program certifying agencies
- NPMA – National Pest Management Association, Inc.
- YUM! Brands Inc. – Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Hut, A&W, Long John Silver’s
- BRC British Retail Consortium
- SQF Safe Quality Food
- Cook and Thruber
Schedule Your Pre-Audit Inspection
Designed to be completed a day or two prior to inspection, this service is offered in addition to your ongoing IPM program. Contact us today to schedule your pre-audit inspection.