Treatment Methods May Include:
- Pesticide Dusts
- Crack & Crevice Injection / Spot Treatment
- Mattress Encasements
The areas scheduled for treatment must be cleared of all clutter to allow the technicians easy access for inspection.
The Wil-Kil representative will provide and review the preparation checklist with the Client prior to service.
- Treatment is quickly instituted once preparation is complete.
- Extensive preparation is required prior to each treatment for best results.
- Repeat treatments are usually necessary and may take up to a month to achieve complete success.
- We offer no warranty with conventional bed bug treatments.
As with any bed bug treatment, re-introduction is possible after conventional treatments. No bed bug treatments, conventional or heat, have a residual effect that prevents reintroduction. The best way to prevent reintroduction is to do regular inspections and to alter habits to stop the spread of bed bugs.
Related Post From Our Blog
Bed bugs are back after a long dormancy and are on the rise in Madison, Green Bay and throughout Wisconsin. They are rapidly infesting homes as well as many commercial facilities especially those with high turnover rates such as: hotels, movie theaters, college dorms and hospitals.