Treatment Methods May Include:
- Pesticide Dusts
- Crack & Crevice Injection / Spot Treatment
- Mattress Encasements
The areas scheduled for treatment must be cleared of all clutter to allow the technicians easy access for inspection.
The Wil-Kil representative will provide and review the preparation checklist with the Client prior to service.
- Treatment is quickly instituted once preparation is complete.
- Extensive preparation is required prior to each treatment for best results.
- Repeat treatments are usually necessary and may take up to a month to achieve complete success.
- We offer no warranty with conventional bed bug treatments.
As with any bed bug treatment, re-introduction is possible after conventional treatments. No bed bug treatments, conventional or heat, have a residual effect that prevents reintroduction. The best way to prevent reintroduction is to do regular inspections and to alter habits to stop the spread of bed bugs.